Here you’ll get the training, tools and encouragement you need to succeed. We provide a respectful, inclusive work environment with clear and consistent direction. Our people have the support they need to do their jobs as well as the opportunity for career growth and advancement within our organization. We also offer competitive pay, benefits and a healthy work / life balance. For more information about our organization and our structure, please sit back and have a listen.
HUB Horizon Benefits / Incentives
Group Insurance Benefits
- All employees working a minimum of 15 hours per week are eligible for Core Benefits (Life, Dependant Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.)
- All full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week or more are eligible for Core Benefits as listed above, plus Flex Credits which can be used toward a variety of Extended Health, Dental, and Health Spending Account Options.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The EAP program, Lifeworks, is a confidential and free support service that can assist employees and their families with a variety of personal and workplace issues. Support can be provided online, in person, over the phone, and through a variety of issue-based health and wellness resources. There is no waiting period for this benefit.
Physical Fitness & Activity Program
- All employees are eligible to receive a annual monetary reimbursement to apply toward a variety of Fitness Activities.
- Approved Fitness Activities include membership fees for: Gyms, Sports Leagues, Aquatics, Golf (excluding green fees and carts) and other fitness-based activities that are subject to fees, or dues, for the employee to participate.
- All employees who purchase or renew their personal home insurance through a HUB Horizon location are eligible to receive a flat-rate partial reimbursement of their annual premium.
Employee Referral Fees
- Employees may refer potential candidates to work for our organization; if a candidate is hired as a result, the referring employee may receive a referral fee provided by Horizon Insurance.
Retirement Savings Plan (RSP)
- All employees who have met the minimum service requirements are eligible to enroll in the payroll deduction RSP Program. Matching contributions will be made by HUB International Horizon Insurance, according to a salary-based percentage schedule.
- HUB International Horizon Insurance is committed to accommodating family and other commitments by offering flexible schedules on a per-case basis.